PDA

View Full Version : Confederate Apparel SOLD PENDING FUNDS

oscarlovel
10-28-2009, 12:14 PM
I have some old uniform stuff that I'd like to sell left over from my NSSA shooting days. All of this is from C&D Jarnigan.

Confederate Sack Coat, gray in 48L, fully lined. Great Shape. Asking $75

Confederate Cavalry Trousers, Mule Ear pockets with yellow Corporal Stripes down the legs. Size 48x32, I believe. Will include suspenders. Asking $65

Union Federal Vest, 48, lined, Dark Blue. Very Nice. Asking $35.

Will sell all for $150 + shipping. If bought individually, shipping will be on the buyer. Will ship USPO Priority Flat Rate. I'm moving in two weeks and my camera is packed, so no photos. Sorry. Everything listed here is in great shape. I'm just a little bigger now, or I'd be using these in SASS. LOL!

RaiderANV
10-28-2009, 12:21 PM
SASS,,,,,,ah-nudder one lost to the Darkside :cry:

oscarlovel
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I was lost years ago before I ever knew about SASS. A cervical fusion, divorce and move west of the Mississippi did not help. Then I went into full-time ministry in the United Methodist Church and Sunday shooting was not feasible. Still love NSSA, and prefer that type of shooting and competition. Maybe someday. Until then, well ---- yee-haw!

oscarlovel
10-28-2009, 02:05 PM
BTW:

I will trade these for a BP revolver. Brass or Steel frame. Open to all trade offers for revolver!