PDA

View Full Version : 19' Camper Awning - it works and it's FREE !

mpasq
05-26-2016, 11:47 AM
I scrapped a camper and have its 19' awning that I saved in case the one on my 'newer' camper was not serviceable but turns out is just fine. So I don't need the spare anymore and it's just taking up space in the campsite. Awning is 19' wide, you will need another foot or so of camper length for the arms. Have all mounting hardware for the arms, awning worked fine when removed from old camper. Send me a message if you have any interest, our campsite is in area 5 and I can help with moving it to your campsite.
Mike - 12th PA Vol Res.

clark bickers 5928V
05-26-2016, 12:07 PM
I scrapped a camper and have its 19' awning that I saved in case the one on my 'newer' camper was not serviceable but turns out is just fine. So I don't need the spare anymore and it's just taking up space in the campsite. Awning is 19' wide, you will need another foot or so of camper length for the arms. Have all mounting hardware for the arms, awning worked fine when removed from old camper. Send me a message if you have any interest, our campsite is in area 5 and I can help with moving it to your campsite.
Mike - 12th PA Vol Res.

Mike, I would love to have your awning, lost mine in a storm last year and sure miss it. I'm with the 17th VA Inf 047 Clark Bickers 5928V.

mpasq
05-26-2016, 02:23 PM
Awning has a new home, thanks for the interest.
Mike P