PDA

View Full Version : Guns for Sale

John Maderious
05-17-2016, 09:52 AM
The gun safe is full, need to make room for more:
1. Romano Model One Maynard, .50 cal, shot very little, near mint condition, excellent trigger by Fred Lewis. $2750. I shot this well and would still be shooting it except I have decided I will say with my .36 Maynard. Also, I have a lot of reduced capacity brass, new and lightly used cases-- I will sell some cheap if the buyer of the gun needs cartridge cases. SOLD
2. Uberti Henry, .44-40, rear sight is moved to top of brass receiver, have SAC card with it. Bore is perfect, excellent trigger by Fred Lewis. The gun has been skirmished with a fair amount so metal shows signs of weather/cleaning, but wood is excellent. Shoots very small groups. $750 SOLD
3. Tom Nixon, .58 2-band musket, Whitney militia, type II, with long range sight by Cross. Whitacre 3 LG barrel is perfect, Cross lockplate, original lock parts. Have SAC card for it. Trigger is really perfect, by Fred Lewis. Usual excellent workmanship as expected from Tom Nixon. I used this gun with success for several years, it is a great shooter; I would be using it still but decided to move to a lighter gun. Glass bedded. Shows some sign of being shot in rain as outside of barrel is mottled in places, but bore is perfect as is the lock and wood work. $1850
4. Original Smith carbine, excellent condition, markings on metal are sharp, excellent cartouche on very nice wood. Bore is perfect, trigger work done and is crisp 3.2#. Locks up very tight. Includes about 175 new, unused, plastic cartridge cases. $1350
5. Henry repeating arms, modern repop of Yellow Boy (?), lever action in .22LR, like new condition. Brass frame. $200 SOLD
6. Beeman air rifle, model GS 950, top break spring/pump action, has 3-9 x 32 Beeman scope. Cal 5.5. New condition. An excellent way to practice in the basement. $150
I cannot send photos of these guns, but I will have all of them at the nationals for inspection. Prices are firm. If you want to see one or more, call me or text me at 707 695-0490, or email to jmaderious@comcast.net
John Maderious, 8VA 10223

Ray Williams
05-17-2016, 06:48 PM
John check your PM

Ray Williams