PDA

View Full Version : SAC meeting at Nationals

CAGerringer
05-11-2016, 09:29 AM
I have a carbine that I'd like to have the SAC approve during Nationals. How do I go about scheduling an inspection? I'll be there from Wed morning to Sun evening.
Thanks,
Charlie Gerringer
Old Dominion Dragoons

John Holland
05-11-2016, 10:02 AM
The information for individual small arms inspections at the National is shown on the "Schedule of Events" for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of the National from 9:00 to 11:00 AM on those days. After the inspection is completed your "Small Arms Individual Approval Card" will be issued to you before you leave the office. Inspections are done in the order in which you sign in at the door. I would recommend Wednesday if you are available, as Thursday and Friday are usually very busy days.

Thank you for asking.

John Holland
Small Arms Officer

CAGerringer
05-11-2016, 10:12 AM
The information for individual small arms inspections at the National is shown on the "Schedule of Events" for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of the National from 9:00 to 11:00 AM on those days. After the inspection is completed your "Small Arms Individual Approval Card" will be issued to you before you leave the office. Inspections are done in the order in which you sign in at the door. I would recommend Wednesday if you are available, as Thursday and Friday are usually very busy days.

Thank you for asking.

John Holland
Small Arms Officer

Thank you, John. I will try to be there Wed morning, but I'll be on the road... so I'll have to see about adjusting my ETA.
Where exactly are the inspections held?

Respectfully,
Charlie Gerringer
Old Dominion Dragoons

John Holland
05-11-2016, 12:57 PM
The Small Arms inspections are held in the Hocker-Hughes building adjoining the Executive Secretary's office.