PDA

View Full Version : Molds and Muskets for sale

Chris Sweeney
05-10-2016, 08:44 AM
I need to sell the following underutilized items so I can replace them with new underutilized stuff:

Guns:

Navy Arms Zoli Zouave: Nice looking bore @ .578" but the wood is a bit ugly; been stripped and restained. Lock works good. decent trigger pull. Never shot it in the 5 years I've had it. $280
Lyman Zouave This appears to be an old skirmish gun from the 70's; can see where the inspection sticker was on the trigger guard. nice blondish wood with very few dings, Metal finish is good and bore looks excellent, but it is a very tight .575 so you would need to size down to .573 or .574 - always meant to get a sizer . . .. $275
Uberti Millenium Edition 44 Cal. Remington revolver. The Millenium Edition has a special matte black parkerized finish and a different twist than std. This shoots much better than I can. Had to give up revolver shooting so it's gotta go. Includes 50 load tubes and any balls I happen to have lying around. $250

Molds (the LEEs come with handles; the others do not):

Lyman 578675 (Hodgdon)---$45
RCBS 44-200-FN. This is what shot best in my Henry- $45
LEE C430-310RF (.430, 310 gr) - $15
LEE .457 double round ball mold - $12
LEE .375 double round ball mold - $12 (SPF? someone was looking for this earlier and wanted me to hold it for the nationals but I cant remember who that was:confused:)