PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Original 3- band Springfield 1963 with new Whitacre bore

gmkmd
04-09-2016, 07:00 AM
For Sale: All-original 3-band Springfield model 1863, unfired since being stretched and lined by Whitacre. The gun was missing just a couple of inches off the muzzle, so the stock was never cut. Had the barrel stretched and lined by Whitacre, but have not shot it. The gun itself has clean, mild to moderate pitting overall. The stock is sound, with visible cartouches. Inside of the lock is excellent, and all original. A great skirmishing gun for someone who likes the feel of an original, doesn't want to dirty up a real collector's item, and wants the accuracy of a new bore. Asking $950, or would consider trades.

mikeE
04-13-2016, 05:34 PM
For Sale: All-original 3-band Springfield model 1863, unfired since being stretched and lined by Whitacre. The gun was missing just a couple of inches off the muzzle, so the stock was never cut. Had the barrel stretched and lined by Whitacre, but have not shot it. The gun itself has clean, mild to moderate pitting overall. The stock is sound, with visible cartouches. Inside of the lock is excellent, and all original. A great skirmishing gun for someone who likes the feel of an original, doesn't want to dirty up a real collector's item, and wants the accuracy of a new bore. Asking $950, or would consider trades.

Hello im interested in your listing is there any way you could call or email me pictures of the musket. Id like to check it out or even see it. im located in myerstwon so i could probably come to you to see it. my email is Leibich.kevin@gmail.com phone number 7176798679

gmkmd
04-14-2016, 11:46 PM
I'll take some pics and send them to you.

gmkmd
05-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Back to top.