PDA

View Full Version : Romano Texas and Pulaski rifles

Chapman's Battery
10-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Has anyone seen or purchased either of these rifles? What was your opinion of them? Thanks RS

Bob Seng, 10979
10-11-2009, 05:31 PM
I have had the pleasure of holding and seeing both of these rifles. Larry had one of each in his booth at both nationals this year and they were beautiful. I hope they shoot as good as they look.

John Holland
10-12-2009, 11:36 AM
I will second Bob's observations, as I, too, am part of the approval process for N-SSA production approved arms. The LRRCO (Larry Romano Rifle Co.) products are very well researched and executed. I have spoken with a number of competitors who use his rifled barrels and they have no complaints as to accuracy. Since the Tyler Texas and Pulaski Tenn. versions are rifled by LRRCO I would expect the same shooting quality as his other barrels.

John Holland
Chairman, Small Arms Committee

threepdr
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm sure they will be excellent quality rifles. But I'm perplexed in how he could take such a butt ugly original rifle like the Tyler Texas and make a beautiful gun out of it! :lol:

John Holland
10-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Mark - Finesse....lots of finesse!

JDH

Edwin Flint, 8427
10-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Larry's puts the TLC into his rifles and carbines that the originals were never given.

RaiderANV
10-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Mark - Finesse....lots of finesse!

JDH

Finesse :?: Larry :?: :roll:

I think this is where he's better 3/4th comes in, she wipes them down and gets all his gritty paw prints off his works of art. :wink: