PDA

View Full Version : FT: 13 Tins - Navy Arms Caps

Rob FreemanWBR
04-04-2016, 08:43 PM
For trade: 13 cans (250 caps per can) of Navy Arms Caps. Winged Musket Caps Model 2000.

Theyre from my late dads supplies and they've been kept in a cool, air tight container.

Doing me absolutely no good holding onto them, so I'm hoping to get them to someone who'll use them for their intended purpose.

Wanting to trade them, one-for-one, for German musket caps. Will have to exchange at the Fort.

Questions/issues pls advise. If interested pls PM or respond directly to this thread.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

i do have a photo but can't upload it via my IPad... Will be happy to fwd same if desired.

jonk
04-04-2016, 10:27 PM
I'd like to see a pic. jonklei@gmail.com. Navy arms marketed caps from several makers.

I don't have the caps on me to trade, but if they are the ones I hope they are (the hot ones) I'll be happy to go over to back creek and buy you some to trade. Or give you the cash so you can stop there, as per your choice.

I would want to open one of the tins to see the condition of the caps inside, construction material (brass or copper) and how much priming compound is in them... even if it wasn't the ones I wanted I'd be happy to buy that one outright to cover the cost of it, if it is one of the ones sealed with the red tape.