PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rogers & Spencer Holster (Bought One)

Phil Darin, 12227
10-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a holster that will fit a Euroarms Rogers & Spencer?

I'm looking for a black US one that is left side worn (right hand draw). So far I am having a very difficult time finding one on the internet.

Any suggestions/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I bought one. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Harry
10-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Good Day Phil. I believe S&S Firearms has left and right hand draw regulation holsters in their catalog for about $32.00. www.ssfirearms.com (http://www.ssfirearms.com)

If that don't work you might have a go at Dixie Gun Works.

Good luck.

Chris Einowski 10717
10-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Joe Toth at joesleatherworks.com made a fine quality holster for my Rogers and Spencer from Euroarms. I highly recommend his work.

Phil Darin, 12227
10-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Good Day Phil. I believe S&S Firearms has left and right hand draw regulation holsters in their catalog for about $32.00. www.ssfirearms.com (http://www.ssfirearms.com)

If that don't work you might have a go at Dixie Gun Works.

Good luck.

I checked with S & S at the nationals, and their holsters don't fit the R & S. I had already checked Dixie, and they only had a RHS/LHD holster available. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Joe Toth at joesleatherworks.com made a fine quality holster for my Rogers and Spencer from Euroarms. I highly recommend his work.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked the website, and there wasn't much on there. Is he still doing custom work? About how much did your holster cost?

Chris Einowski 10717
10-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Phil,

Sent you a pm.

Chris

Dennis Shaw
10-07-2009, 09:33 AM
I have one that was custom made. It does not say us. If you are interested let me know.

Phil Darin, 12227
10-07-2009, 02:51 PM
I have one that was custom made. It does not say us. If you are interested let me know.

Ordered one, but thanks for the offer.