PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Minty euroarms 2-band zouave rifle

sgttater
02-13-2016, 12:00 AM
Having relocated to Western Colorado, I am selling a number of the guns I have skirmished with and collected through the years. I have plenty of pictures for each of the items I am offering. Ask and you will be given. Shipping by UPS is built into the price. Further details, for shipping and 3 day right of inspection, if you email for pictures or other information. Please contact me directly at NorthVaJim@aol.com, and do not post PM’s or other M’s here.

Jim (“Tater”) Carr
9786V
13th Confederate Infantry

EuroArms 1863 Remington 2-band “Zouave” Rifle (.58 Caliber):

Serial # 46075. Usual EuroArms quality – nicely grained walnut stock, good wood to metal finish, nice brass and good barrel bluing. Of course, EuroArms America isn’t in business anymore so this is a bit of a find in this condition. That condition is like new - bore is mint and there is no evidence this gun has been taken into the field or fired. Trigger needs to be quickened and tall front sight needs to be installed. Otherwise, it should be ready to go. Good basic transportation that would be ideal for a new member to start out with. Price: $650.00, including shipping.