PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Type I for sale

B-Davis
02-02-2016, 08:08 AM
To All:

I hope you all have been doing well over the Winter months. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I need to see my 3 band Richmond Rifle type I. This is a three band rifle with a steel patch box. The rifle was completed about three years ago as a project. The rifle has a Dunlop 1855 rifle stock and Whitacre 1861 barrel in .577. The bands are all originals, the only piece not original there is the middle band has a repro sling swivel. The nose cap and butt plate are repro brass. The ramrod is a high quality repro. The trigger assembly is original. All the screws on the rifle are originals. The lock plate is an original 1861 plate where the hum has been welded on. The lock plate is stamped correctly. All the internals for the lock are original except for the mainspring. The rear sight is a high quality reproduction with a peep sight. I have over $1000.00 in the rifle. I am asking $650.00, that includes shipping.
If interested, please email me at whitneyrifle@hotmail.com and I can send pics.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bob Gorsky 10483
02-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Bryan sent you a e-mail, thanks, Bob Gorsky

civilwarguns
02-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Email sent

RaiderANV
02-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Bryan thaks a lot for selling it to some else when I was first in line and willing to drive up to your place and pick it up. THAT's Not A way to Treat Fellow Skirmishers.

Actually Bob it wasn't that guy you quoted it was me. I email the seller directly rather then post here. I was first to contact him. Rather then see someone get that upset on the message board, if the seller will allow, I'll back out of the sale and let you have it.

MR. GADGET
02-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Looks like there should be some form of rules on the board for the B-S-T section.

Most forums have rules about posting and " I will take it" in the ad then follow with a PM or Email for contact info.
Not that anything went wrong but if you had a time stamp on the Ad it would be easier to see and follow.

I have run into problems in the past with people say it sold already after posting then getting an Its yours back only to have a day later they back out or say that they had a team member that wanted it or spoke up....

Who know......