PDA

View Full Version : WTB Brass Zouave rear band

Timmeu
12-24-2015, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas!

My Christmas present to myself came with a broken rear band. Does one of Santa's wool clad elves have one laying around to fix my misfit musket? Email me at timmeu@basswoodbob.com .

Happy New Year!

bobanderson
12-25-2015, 12:03 PM
I bought a very rare .22 bolt action Mississippi musket that came with a Zouave lower barrel band. Because of the significant collector value of this piece, I quickly replaced the band with a proper 1841 lower band.

That said, I should still have the other band in my spare parts (a.k.a. Junk) drawer.

I'm in South Carolina right now visiting relatives and enjoying a 70+ degree Christmas Day. If you remind me with a PM or a reminder post, I'll check to see if I still have it when I get home.

Price will be a cold adult soda pop next time at the Fort and the price of the postage. (If you don't go to Virginia, you can skip the first part.)

ms3635v
12-25-2015, 03:59 PM
If Bob can't help you I think I have one that I'm willing to part with.

Timmeu
12-25-2015, 07:15 PM
I tell you what this is the greatest bunch of shooters on the planet. Bob Anderson I will wait to here from you when you get home. Thanks to everybody who responded.

Happy New Years.

bobanderson
12-26-2015, 09:42 PM
Bob Anderson I will wait to here from you when you get home.

Happy New Years.

Found it...right where I thought it was.

Send me a PM with your mailing info and I'll get it out to you this coming week.

Or, since it looks like you might be in the MWT, you could meet me at the next Black Powder through the Ages match at the Washtenaw Sportsmans Club on January 9th.