PDA

View Full Version : Musket Sight in device

RAYSTORA
12-20-2015, 10:48 AM
I have 4 aluminum musket sight in devices for sale. These slide over the rear sight of a "standard" 1861, 1863 type rear sight base. To use, remove the sight base leaves, and screw, install device over rear sight base securing with set screws provided. Sight in musket. The device is adjustable for windage and elevation. After sight in, remove leaf screw, reinstall blank sight leaf and mark
blank leaf through the aperture in the sight in device with a small drill bit. Remove leaf and sight in device. Drill sight leaf with drill bit size to your liking, and reinstall.

Price $50 each shipped

Raystora@carolina.rr.com

RAYSTORA
12-29-2015, 07:38 PM
I have 4 aluminum musket sight in devices for sale. These slide over the rear sight of a "standard" 1861, 1863 type rear sight base. To use, remove the sight base leaves, and screw, install device over rear sight base securing with set screws provided. Sight in musket. The device is adjustable for windage and elevation. After sight in, remove leaf screw, reinstall blank sight leaf and mark
blank leaf through the aperture in the sight in device with a small drill bit. Remove leaf and sight in device. Drill sight leaf with drill bit size to your liking, and reinstall.

Price $50 each shipped

Raystora@carolina.rr.com

I have two left

Harry
12-31-2015, 04:08 PM
PM sent .....

Price $50 each shipped

Raystora@carolina.rr.com

Kurt Lacko 7862
12-31-2015, 04:40 PM
Ray, any chance in the future you'll be making these out of steel? Kurt

RAYSTORA
01-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Kurt,
don't so. Really no need. Al works fine and a lot easier.
have no plans to make more. Have 1 left.
Ray

Kurt Lacko 7862
01-01-2016, 02:25 PM
ok, thanks.

Greg Delk
01-26-2016, 01:17 AM
Do you have one of the Musket Sight in Device still available for purchase? If so, what is the price along with shipping expense?

RAYSTORA
01-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Private Message sent