PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 x Navy Arms Zouaves

Rob FreemanWBR
10-24-2015, 02:29 AM
Two 1970's era repo Zouaves purchased by my late dad. Both rifles are glass bedded, and shoot .576 . Selling them as I've been told by the old ball and chain (my blushing bride) that I "need to make room"... Rifles have been well maintained for over the years in a climate controlled environment.

Would prefer to turn these over to the buyer face-to-face. As such I'm more than willing to wait till the next skirmish season to conduct an actual transaction. Else I live in the Manassas area, and arrangements during the off season can be made if you're in close proximity...

Please PM with questions/offers.

No. 1: She is not the "prettiest girl at the dance", but she can still SHOOT. Have won numerous individual & team medals with this piece when I started skirmishing, and I know she'll do the same for you! Sound bore, flip peep sights, already to go - sighted in at 50 & 100 yards (POA = POI).

She'll make a GREAT starter for any new skirmisher, or a solid back up rifle for any veteran!
Asking $295.

No. 2: Much easier on the eyes compared to her "older sister". Full disclosure: lock work is sound however the hammer is a bit loose, and she has a "crude" front sight which can be easily replaced. Never shot this one so I can't honestly attest to her performance.

But like her sister, she'll make a splendid starter, and/or back up piece.
Asking $345

John H
10-26-2015, 10:38 AM
I am interested in the first rifle, how is the rifling ? Are you willing to take less? I live in Pennsylvania ,But I will be at the January commanders meeting at the fort, if I (MY WIFE ALLOWS ME TOO) decide to purchase it. Or maybe a package deal for both if we can agree on price.
Thanks,
John