PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Two Original Mukets

mikepatty4
10-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Offered here are the following two muskets. Reasonable Offers will be considered. All will be priced including shipping/insurance in the lower 48 ( CONUS). Please remember that I am paying for the shipping when making an offer. First unconditional " I will take it " received via email, post or pm gets it. The pictures with my wife's help are the best I can do. Payment can be personal check ( held 7 days for clearance) money orders, or discreet paypal. Thank you for looking mikepatty4@cs.com.

1. SOLD

2. Original Prussian Model 1809 .71 Caliber musket made in 1925 .Full length original barrel looks nice and has dark ( in need of cleaning)smoothbore. Mechanics work well,and musket is complete with correct original ramrod. Rear sight is on tang. Wood is serviceable . Shows the typical wear at breech from percussion caps but musket displays well and is functional . An Original good looking musket from the Civil War Era. Asking $ 650 shipped (Conus) REDUCED TO $575 SHIPPED SPF

cmkruger
10-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Offered here are the following two muskets. Reasonable Offers will be considered. All will be priced including shipping/insurance in the lower 48 ( CONUS). Please remember that I am paying for the shipping when making an offer. First unconditional " I will take it " received via email, post or pm gets it. The pictures with my wife's help are the best I can do. Payment can be personal check ( held 7 days for clearance) money orders, or discreet paypal. Thank you for looking mikepatty4@cs.com.

1. Original US Model 1861 musket made by Norwich in 1863 .40" barrel and looks nice and has shootable with rifling present bore. Mechanics work only on Full cock , half cock is not working ( replacing the tumbler would fix this, front of lockplate as well as breech of barrel show some tool marks, ramrod is a reproduction and middle band swing swivel is missing. Right side ear of rear of the rear sight is missing but both leaves remain and are movable. Wood is serviceable and has very nice cartouches. Shows the typical wear at breech from percussion caps but musket displays well and is functional in full cock. An Original good looking musket for well less than what a repro costs. Asking $ 650 shipped (Conus)

2. Original Prussian Model 1809 .71 Caliber musket made in 1925 .Full length original barrel looks nice and has dark ( in need of cleaning)smoothbore. Mechanics work well,and musket is complete with correct original ramrod. Rear sight is on tang. Wood is serviceable . Shows the typical wear at breech from percussion caps but musket displays well and is functional . An Original good looking musket from the Civil War Era. Asking $ 650 shipped (Conus)

Mike,
What is written on the lock? Is it Saarn, Neisse, Danzig, Potsdam, or Suhl?

Thanks
C. KRuger
49th VA

mikepatty4
10-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Lock markings are there but faded and hard to see not sure exactly

pfkram
10-04-2015, 09:30 AM
I will take the M1861.

email me at pfkram@gmail.com

mikepatty4
10-07-2015, 05:44 PM