PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Erma Gallagher

rich.j.ryan
09-29-2015, 08:57 AM
We're looking for an Erma w/ the original "machine gun" twist rifling. Ideally looking for one that has not been tweaked with liquid weld and other techniques skirmishers have been known to do to make 'em shoot easier. Will have cash at the Nat'ls if you have one and want to part with her. Thanks.
Rich Ryan
63rd NYSV

Gbrockmiller
09-29-2015, 10:39 AM
We're looking for an Erma w/ the original "machine gun" twist rifling. Ideally looking for one that has not been tweaked with liquid weld and other techniques skirmishers have been known to do to make 'em shoot easier. Will have cash at the Nat'ls if you have one and want to part with her. Thanks.
Rich Ryan
63rd NYSV

Rich,

I have an Erma Gallagher that I will bring to the Nationals ( will be there late tonight). Also have over 100 pieces of brass for it. You are welcome to take a look at it.

rich.j.ryan
09-30-2015, 09:02 AM
Awesome - I'll be there late tonight - so perhaps tomorrow morning we can try to hook up. I'll come to you - where is your camp?

Gbrockmiller
10-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Awesome - I'll be there late tonight - so perhaps tomorrow morning we can try to hook up. I'll come to you - where is your camp?
Just give me a call on my cell phone. 404-697-1164