PDA

View Full Version : 1st Model Maynard Nipples

Bob Seng, 10979
09-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Posting this for a fellow team mate whom is not to computer savy. He has made some first model maynard nipples very recently. With it being this close to the nationals he asked me to let it be known so those whom need one and would like the chance to shoot with it before the nationals can get access of one.

These like I mentioned are for the first model maynard only.They are made out of Aamco 625 steel and were copied from another makers.The asking price is $25.00 apiece for them.if interested contact me either through a PM or E-mail link at the bottom of this message.
He made both styles you can get either musket cap or revolver cap and both styles have the clean out screw.

Those whom can wait you can either visit the 19th Indiana Campsite or the Gator Den at the fort during the Nationals.
Thanks

RangerFrog
09-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Bob,

Will these fit the Romano repro of the First Model, or only originals? Also, which size caps do they take, or are various sizes available? Finally, is the clean-out screw available to go with them?

TIA, Froggie

Jim_Rucker
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Where is the 19th Indiana located? Jim Rucker 17th Va.

Bob Seng, 10979
09-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Jim ,

We are located by the first restroom by the footbridge across from the revolver range, down in area 4

RangerFrog
09-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Bob,

I'll make a genuine effort to see you there. The Valley Rangers are camped right next to the next rest room down the road, so I pass your site several times daily! Green

Froggie