PDA

View Full Version : gallagher carbine for sale

1stmaryland
08-27-2015, 09:04 PM
I have a gallagher carbine for sale. It is made in west germany and has shot very well at the NSSA for the past 6 years. This gun comes with sling, cartridge box, around 200 brass cartridges, bullet mold, over 200 bullets, metal ammo box, and cleaning rod as well. I don't think I forgot anything but if you have any questions please ask by sending an email to 1stmaryland@gmail.com or call 717-387-9895. I am open to offers so please make an offer. I will be at the potomac regionals on september 11th-13th and nationals in october arriving on thrsday night. so I can bring it to the shoots if you want to see it. I can send pictures via email but I think you should see it in person to get a real good look at it.

1stmaryland
08-28-2015, 04:30 AM
I have a gallagher carbine for sale. It is made in west germany and has shot very well at the NSSA for the past 6 years. This gun comes with sling, cartridge box, around 200 brass cartridges, bullet mold, over 200 bullets, metal ammo box, and cleaning rod as well. I don't think I forgot anything but if you have any questions please ask by sending an email to 1stmaryland@gmail.com or call 717-387-9895. I am open to offers so please make an offer. I will be at the potomac regionals on september 11th-13th and nationals in october arriving on thrsday night. so I can bring it to the shoots if you want to see it. I can send pictures via email but I think you should see it in person to get a real good look at it. I am posting a picture now so that you all can see it if you would like to see it.

RaiderANV
08-28-2015, 08:34 PM
And the price is.........