PDA

View Full Version : Uberti 1858 New Army Revolvers for sale

Matt Altieri
08-26-2015, 04:34 PM
Have a pair of Uberti 1858 New Army revolvers for sale. One has been shot once, the other twice. They're not sequentially numbered.
Asking $600 for the pair, and I'll throw in the holster & .454 Lee round ball mold. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair as I'm probably not
going to shoot them again, but if someone is only interested in one, then I'll sell individually. (304) 707-6808 or via email at
matt.altieri@verizon.net

42jeep
09-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Matt,

How were you able to get the picture uploaded to your ad? (Great Picture)
I am trying to place an ad and cannot get my picture to upload from my memory card as the reply is the picture is too large (not as large as yours).

Thanks,

Rex
27th NC

Maillemaker
09-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Easiest way to upload pictures to anywhere is to use imgur. www.imgur.com. You can upload one or many pictures and you do not need an account. Then you just copy-paste the URL to the picture or album in a post on any forum.

If you want the picture to actually appear in the message use the Insert Picture icon in the editor and then click on the "From URL" tab and paste in the URL to your picture.

Imgur preserves the image at its original size/resolution. Most of the time when you upload them to a forum they get shrunk.

Steve