PDA

View Full Version : Tom Ball Rodgers and Spencer Revolver for Sale

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
07-21-2015, 12:19 PM
This is a very early (1-88) Tom Ball Rodgers and Spencer with a full blow ball Accuracy Treatment. Shoots 457 rb with 20 grains 3f. topped off with corn meal filler. Trigger is set at 3 1/2 lbs as that was required in the early years when the revolver was finished by Mr Ball. It is in excellent condition but the box and test target are no longer around.

Sorry I do not have pictures. If you don't know what this is, a picture wouldn't help you anyway. I also have two factory parts kits. One is a complete set of screws for the R & S and one is a new cylinder stop, cylinder stop and trigger spring and a hand and spring. Parts kits are unopened. Price for all of it is 550 plus shipping. Gun only 475 parts only 75 but must take all parts together. If you live in one of the peoples republics I will have to ship to an ffl at YOUR EXPENCE. Thanks for you consideration. If you are interested CALL ME at 757 876 1954 I ONLY CHECK THIS BOARD every few days. Also can be picked up at fort with no charge for delivery.

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
07-22-2015, 03:55 PM
Price reduced to reflect fair market price. Now revolver is $475 and parts are 75 obo for both items. call 757 876 1954

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
07-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Revolver is sold. Thanks