PDA

View Full Version : For sale,,,,everythang MAYNARD!!

RaiderANV
08-28-2009, 09:07 PM
God spoke to me this fine morning and said "Thou Shalt Not Horde!"
So I guess this means I gotta turn loose ah lotta Maynard stuff.

You name it & I got it from complete guns, barrels, receivers, stocks, to the springs & screws. Every part thar be.

And NO, I don't have anything Post War of Northern Aggression. Although most all internal parts are the same.

Email me at RaiderANV@yahoo.com or
call 540-878-8024

Yeah, I know about thar has ta be ah price but with ah zillion parts from mint to beat the heck I guess you could say the price depends on the parts & condition so I'll not be listing several 100 different items & prices. :roll:

RaiderANV
08-31-2009, 01:44 AM
OK,,,,,, ALL First Model parts have sold. I had a huge pile but one guy bought it all. Think he said he'd hit to lotto.

Still have a wheel barrel full of Second Model parts, Had two wheel barrels full but some have sold.

Or 73' or 82' guns or parts left either.

And for the two inquiries of starr parts(you guys don't learn) I NEED THEM....the tomatoes are still growing fer petes sake :roll:

RaiderANV
10-09-2009, 04:38 PM
BTT

I've sold alot, but I had a ton to start with. Anyone else need anything Maynard :?:

I have barrels with MINT unfired bores. Rasnging from like new to smooth aged finish but mint bores. From $400-600 A repor barrel runs ya this much :wink: