PDA

View Full Version : Mould care article in Skirmish Line

cbmott7
06-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Need help in finding an article about the care and cleaning of bullet moulds published in The Skirmish Line probably within the last three years. I have searched all my magazines and that one must have gotten away from me.
Would appreciate any help telling me what issue it was in and if someone would be kind enough to forward a copy of the article to me. Wanted to ask the Skirmish Line editor,however, i understand we are searching for a new one.

Thank you,
Roger Cummings 9637V
13th NJVI

moosette
06-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Hi Roger - I can't help you with the Skirmish Line article, but I have attached a copy of our "Care of Mould" document that might be helpful to you. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with either Moose or myself.

Moosette
267-229-1676
moosette@moosemoulds.com

Need help in finding an article about the care and cleaning of bullet moulds published in The Skirmish Line probably within the last three years. I have searched all my magazines and that one must have gotten away from me.
Would appreciate any help telling me what issue it was in and if someone would be kind enough to forward a copy of the article to me. Wanted to ask the Skirmish Line editor,however, i understand we are searching for a new one.

Thank you,
Roger Cummings 9637V
13th NJVI

cbmott7
06-18-2015, 02:21 AM
Hi....
thank you for the info and reply so quickly.
regards,
Roger