PDA

View Full Version : Sutler Open for Potomac Weekend

sonnyriggs
04-21-2015, 09:13 AM
For Sale at Potomac April 24-25, Friday & Sat.

Vinnies will be open on Sutlers Row 12-5. Skirmishers will find skirmish guns as well as fine collectible antiques, molds, leather goods, uniform parts, bayonets and more. See you there for the best deals on the Row!

BlackJack
04-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Where is the "Potomac Regional" held? Sorry for the stupid question but though it seems one is assumed to know, I don't see an address or other location info anywhere. Thanks in advance for any help.

Don Branch 12592
04-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Where is the "Potomac Regional" held? Sorry for the stupid question but though it seems one is assumed to know, I don't see an address or other location info anywhere. Thanks in advance for any help.

it is held in Winchester at Fort Shenandoah.

K. Herrick
04-21-2015, 04:02 PM
The address to the Fort is......... 480 Chalybeate Springs Rd. Winchester Va.
Not to far from Gettysburg. And of course it is open to the Public. Also you can talk to some skirmishers they would be happy to answer any questions.

RaiderANV
04-21-2015, 05:53 PM
And if'n ya bring yer Enfield you can shoot it either Friday or Saturday on our firing line during individuals to see how it does. I'll have a Maynard carbine there with extra ammo you can try yer hand out some also. Individuals stop around 1pm.