PDA

View Full Version : 58 cadet

mike
04-13-2015, 09:04 PM
I would appreciate it very much if one of the IGs would send me a copy of a spec sheet for an 1858 cadet rifle musket.
thanks MIKE 11TH VA CAV.

John Holland
04-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Mike, you have confused the Inspectors General with the Small Arms Committee....they are two (2) different and unrelated entities. IG's are elected in each region by popular vote. The Small Arms Committee is comprised of individuals who are specially appointed to serve on the SAC in a National capacity as SAC Inspectors in each region. Please contact me direct by email: jh44ny (at) verizon.net and I will send you whichever SAC sheets you desire.

Charlie Hahn
04-14-2015, 06:18 AM
Mike, you have confused the Inspectors General with the Small Arms Committee....they are two (2) different and unrelated entities. IG's are elected in each region by popular vote. The Small Arms Committee is comprised of individuals who are specially appointed to serve on the SAC in a National capacity as SAC Inspectors in each region. Please contact me direct by email: jh44ny (at) verizon.net and I will send you whichever SAC sheets you desire.

I have an original if the SAC sheet is missing anything. If you let me know I could bring it with for the National

Charlie Hahn