PDA

View Full Version : Orange soft rubber Smith tubes for sale

jonk
04-10-2015, 11:20 PM
I have 100 Yore cartridge smith tubes for sale. See http://www.shelltube.us/smith_comp_liner.html for reference if you aren't familiar with them.

They don't work that well in my gun, but I know some others have done well with them. My own personal issues mainly had to do with spotty ignition; yet I tried them in a buddy's gun and they shot flawlessly.

I'd say they have been fired 4-5 times each at most. No guarantees on how long they will last. The maker suggests 30 uses. All show honest wear and I did rinse them in hot soapy water after each use to try to keep the grommets from corroding.

7 of the 100 have had the grommet in the base come loose and disappear down the barrel. So far as I can see this hasn't impacted how they work one bit, other than a sticker over the hole is needed to keep the powder in.

These ran $70 new, so here's your chance if you like them or want to try them. $25 shipped; that's less than the cost of the black hard plastic ones and with shipping, a third of what they run new. PM me if interested.

jonk
04-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Sold pending funds.