PDA

View Full Version : Sharps fer sale!!!!

RaiderANV
01-16-2015, 02:15 PM
YesI built houses with my ex...Arby Moorman.h I know,,,,,,,what am I doing with Sharps carbines. I actually have 6 originals in my collection/retirement account that I'll hang onto for now. These are guns I've ended up with buying whole collections and need to part with them now. Need more room for MAYNARDS in my safes!

#1 This gun is like 99% condition. Fired a few times and cleaned up like new and just been sitting to long. It's an IAB and just as it came out the box.
You won't find a gun this minty anywhere for $499.99 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

#2 This is another IAB that Charlie Hahn got ahold of and worked his magic. Has the o-ring conversion, stainless steel thingie (you can tell I don't speck Sharps)
Gun is in great shape with 97% bluing, wood has normal handling dings and case colors are there but fading. Bore is mint and gun functions great.
Already has tall front site installed and it'll hit wherever it's aimed. Comes with nearly 1000 of Charlies tubes fit to this chamber also.
Price $699.99 Yeppers,,,,,try finding one of Charlies guns this cheap anywhere. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

#3 SOLD AND SHIPPED

#4 SOLD AND SHIPPED

I will have them at the Snowball Saturday and Sunday. Just get'n over being sick so I didn't go today. Find me there or call me at 540-878-8024. Best way to catch me.

Eggman
01-16-2015, 03:38 PM
Well these are really good buys but I'm still AGHAST!!!

RaiderANV
01-16-2015, 09:31 PM
Well these are really good buys but I'm still AGHAST!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?.........I kept the ones with the MAYNARD tape primer locks!!! Geez.......

Eggman
01-17-2015, 11:07 AM
My fear is if you leave them in the gun cabinet too long they might reproduce.

RaiderANV
01-17-2015, 08:02 PM
How ya think that Maynard tape primer system got on the Sharps????

RaiderANV
02-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Back up....only one left. And its cheap for a like new gun!!!