PDA

View Full Version : musket work

R Filbert
12-21-2014, 09:19 PM
R Filbert back- Had good luck with the first posting of arms repairs, Got stuff clear out in Oregon and a few in PA- Still here folks and the hands are still working. As before complete builds if needed -Lock work -stock work- and trigger jobs - cut downs on 42s and the like. Hand made a tumbler for one fellow on a waters pistol- That left a mark! Also up for sale is a colt rifle with SAC inspection, All original but the ram rod front an rear sight which is Rich Cross The wood is Dunlap with a nice burl at the but- Barrel is original and re- lined by Dan Whitaker bands- trigger guard- but plate and all screws are original- Gun was built for a fellow in NC who wanted to shoot feral pigs with it he never fired the first round out of it - He wanted it shorter than 33inch which would not pass SAC so I built it to spec. The price for the rifle is 1400 if any interest PM me and I will gladly give details and try to send pics. Thanks again for the patronage and have a good Christmas! R Filbert Hazelwood Vol. :cool:

gunor
12-24-2014, 11:22 AM
To all,

Just had Robert work on my BB lock - trigger work. It had enough creep for a few rifles. Robert did a nice job. He also 'bent' the main spring leg for more engagement on the tumbler - which he found during the trigger job.

Good communication, fair prices, and shipment.

Straight shooter...

Geoff in Oregon