Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted- pedersoli cav. Dbl bbl. 12 ga. Muzzleloader

Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas

Wanted- pedersoli cav. Dbl bbl. 12 ga. Muzzleloader

Any skirmishers know of a pedersoli cav. Dbl bbl. 12 ga. Muzzleloader for sale? Let me know. Matt, 20th ga. Vol. Inf.

Team:
    73rd New York Volunteer Infantry
    Region:
    New England - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts
    I've got one I would part with. I'll PM you.
    Glenn M. Kaye
    73rd New York Volunteer Infantry

Eggman is offline Banned
    Team:
    Iredell Blues
    7786v
    Region:
    Carolina - North Carolina and South Carolina
    I thought about offering my original twelve guage double here, but then got to thinking, the only possible reasons Mr. Bear-sears could have for wanting a shotgun this time of year is (1) to kill the neighbor's dog, or (2) to eliminate a snake attempting to take us residence at his house, as happened here this past week. Both actions are frowned upon by the Cumming City Council (actually both happened here -- the neighbor with ten dogs finally vacated ten days ago).
    We must be careful in this heat that we do not commit any rash acts. You see it in the animals. The continuous bird fights up here (Lookout Mountain) kind of reminds me of the Spitfire vs. Messerschmidt duels over jolly old England in 1940. And yesterday two horned toads got into it in our front yard - wrestling around on the ground like a couple of ultimate wrestlers. That's why I always look to the Forum for a respite. In comparison the behavior of the various species up here, the decorum on the Forum is so soothing (possible song title).
    A bit of good news, the Alabama Society of the Ancient Order of Modern Troglodytes has approved residents of the new concrete tornado vaults for membership. This is likely good news for the Raccoon Roughs, Paul Stephenson of the 44th GA, and others.

Team:
    34th Battalion Virginia Cavalry
    3020V
    Region:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I thought about offering my original twelve guage double here, but then got to thinking, the only possible reasons Mr. Bear-sears could have for wanting a shotgun this time of year is (1) to kill the neighbor's dog, or (2) to eliminate a snake attempting to take us residence at his house, as happened here this past week. Both actions are frowned upon by the Cumming City Council (actually both happened here -- the neighbor with ten dogs finally vacated ten days ago).
    We must be careful in this heat that we do not commit any rash acts. You see it in the animals. The continuous bird fights up here (Lookout Mountain) kind of reminds me of the Spitfire vs. Messerschmidt duels over jolly old England in 1940. And yesterday two horned toads got into it in our front yard - wrestling around on the ground like a couple of ultimate wrestlers. That's why I always look to the Forum for a respite. In comparison the behavior of the various species up here, the decorum on the Forum is so soothing (possible song title).
    A bit of good news, the Alabama Society of the Ancient Order of Modern Troglodytes has approved residents of the new concrete tornado vaults for membership. This is likely good news for the Raccoon Roughs, Paul Stephenson of the 44th GA, and others.
    Heat's getting to ya, ain't it, Eggie?
    Gil Davis Tercenio
    # 3020V
    34th Battalion, Virginia Cavalry
    Great, great grandson of Cpl Elijah S Davis, Co I, 6th Alabama Inf CSA

Eggman is offline Banned
    Team:
    Iredell Blues
    7786v
    Region:
    Getting those hundred degree temps here, but so far the trees are all vertical and not on fire. Have decided to resume learning the fiddle while I wait out the heat. I plan to seranade Lou and the New Yorkers next door during the next national. Have been working on an updated version of the old standard - "Meet Me out at the Rockpile, I'm a Little Boulder There."

Team:
    Tammany Regiment, 42nd New York
    Region:
    I welcome the serenade! Please start around midnight. You are welcome to stand in the middle of our camp so that all may have a clear field of fire.
    Lou Lou Lou Ruggiero
    Tammany Regt-42nd NYVI

Team:
    4th North Carolina, Iredell Blues
    Region:

We Know

Our Kommander(Kowdok) and I need to have a serious "sit-down" about getting our beloved Col. K(Eggman), some much needed help. We've spoken briefly in the past about the situation, but recent evidence demands that the time for action has finally arrived. One of the hardest parts is deciding which end of the pool he has "gone off of". One thought is to get him on one of those T.V. "intervention reality" shows. Any thoughts/ideas from the forum(y'all don't hold back now) on how we can best help our friend/team-mate would be greatly appreciated.
    4th North Carolina, Iredell Blues, NRA "Lifer", Member SCV George Davis Camp 5.

Ron/The Old Reb Guest
    :lol:Aaaaa! Come on, quit picking on poor Eggie. He can't help it. I like reading his posts. It's reassuring to know that I am not alone.
    Last edited by Ron/The Old Reb; 07-03-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Team:
    Tammany Regiment, 42nd New York
    Region:
    One in four americans suffers from mental illness. If three of your friends are OK, it is you.
    Lou Lou Lou Ruggiero
    Tammany Regt-42nd NYVI

Region:
    Northeast- New York
    When we started acting strange as kids Mom got out the Fletchers Castoria or the hot water bottle with that looongg hose and that funny tip on the end, seemed they thought ENEMAS had healing powers or those frozen suppositories, May take several large people to administer or several glasses of that clear kool-aide to subdue him. Or maybe just the clear kool-aide administered often????
    Didn't want to say---liberally