U.P.R.R. Commemorative 1860 Henry Rifles (2)

I have two Union Pacific Railroad 1860 Henry rifles with matching serial numbers. They are PU 62 in CAL 44/40. One is a carbine and one is a rifle. They are stamped, "HENRY'S PATENT OCT 16, 1860 MANUFACTURED BY NAVY ARMS CO. RIDGEFIELD, N.J." These are in excellent condition and are #62 out of 100 manufactured. I have 282 rounds of ammunition and 24 pieces of brass. They are engraved on both sides of the receivers; on the left, "U.P.R.R." and on the right, "To commemorate the iron bond forged between guns and the railroads that helped unite the American frontier." I am asking $2,200.00 OBO for everything. $100.00 shipping and will be shipped to your FFL. I DO NOT have a FFL so be sure they will accept delivery from a non-FFL. I will entertain RESONABLE offers and possible trades. I live in St. Mary's County, MD and would consider a face to face meeting. Email stmarysbilliards@yahoo.com for pictures.
These were made by the original Navy Arms before they outsourced production to Uberti in Italy. These are rare and in excellent condition.
Thank you for looking.