Thread: Will have small assortment of Springfields and Smiths for sale at nat'ls, also a camper

Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas

Will have small assortment of Springfields and Smiths for sale at nat'ls, also a camper

I will have several Springfields and contract models plus a couple of Smiths for sale at the nat'ls. Arriving Thursday mid-day, and will have them at my camp in area 4, next to the latrine and dump station. Will also have a quantity of musket caps and some lead available. I also am selling a 25' Coachman camper, ready to move to your campsite at the Fort. Asking $1800. Stop by, view what i have, hopefully enjoy some good conversation and possibly take a new piece for the collection home.

Ian Wright,1942V
    37th GA Volunteer infantry
    Last edited by Ian Wright, 1942; 05-19-2017 at 11:27 AM.

C.W. Artillery is offline Banned
    Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    N/A
    Region:
    Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Wright, 1942 View Post
    I also am selling a 25' Coachman camper, ready to move to your campsite at the Fort. Asking $1800. Stop by, view what i have, hopefully enjoy some good conversation and possibly take a new piece for the collection home.

Ian Wright,1942V
    37th GA Volunteer infantry
    Hi Ian -- If I read your posting correctly, it would appear that your camper trailer may not be "road worthy". I am guessing now, so bear with me. I'm expecting that she needs new tires all around, needs a temporary tag, perhaps a few bulbs in the tail lights, how's that ? ? About right? How about a DMV title ? ?

None of the above would be needed if the buyer were to be moving her around the N-SSA property ! I would be interested in moving her to a new location via I-81.

Seeking your input and the location (camp site) so I can have a look at her this weekend.

Thanks much,

Webb

Last edited by C.W. Artillery; 05-18-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Region:

trailer

Webb, it may need some air in the tires to take it on the road, but they are good.. clear title in hand, and still has VA plates on it, till it is sold at least.. If you want to take a look at it , will be at the Fort later today.. will be available by phone. 804-502-4271 is cell for up there.

Ian Wright, 1942V
    37th GA Vol. infantry

C.W. Artillery is offline Banned
    Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    N/A
    Region:
    Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Wright, 1942 View Post
    Webb, it may need some air in the tires to take it on the road, but they are good.. clear title in hand, and still has VA plates on it, till it is sold at least.. If you want to take a look at it , will be at the Fort later today.. will be available by phone. 804-502-4271 is cell for up there.

Ian Wright, 1942V
    37th GA Vol. infantry
    Thanks Ian for your response. I have to work today and Friday, so the earliest for me will be Saturday, with early arrival for breakfast at the food concession. I shot with First Maine H.A. and our assigned camp site was at the top of the hill. We came down the stairs which put us at Sutler's row. I will get the web site map and locate area 6 for seeing the camper.

Thanks and hope you have a great shoot,

Webb

Region:

camper location

and i made an oops about area. it is actually in area 4..

Region:

camper viewing

Quote Originally Posted by C.W. Artillery View Post
    Thanks Ian for your response. I have to work today and Friday, so the earliest for me will be Saturday, with early arrival for breakfast at the food concession. I shot with First Maine H.A. and our assigned camp site was at the top of the hill. We came down the stairs which put us at Sutler's row. I will get the web site map and locate area 6 for seeing the camper.

Thanks and hope you have a great shoot,

Webb
    Webb, let me know if you still want to look the camper. you can call me on my cell at 804-502-4271 Thanks ian