Having relocated to Western Colorado, I am selling a number of the guns I have skirmished with and collected through the years. I have plenty of pictures for each of the items I am offering. Ask and you will be given. Shipping by UPS is built into the price. Further details, for shipping and 3 day right of inspection, if you email for pictures or other information. Please contact me directly at NorthVaJim@aol.com, and do not post PM’s or other M’s here.

Jim (“Tater”) Carr
9786V
13th Confederate Infantry

Romano First Model Maynard Carbine (Caliber .517): Serial #129. I had a number of good years of fun and shooting success with this gun, and I trust the new owner will experience likewise. There are some minor scratches and pressure marks on the stock, a small semi-circular mark on the lock side from the barrel release switch, and some slight rubs on the bluing on the very front of the barrel where the sight guard is placed. (See pictures). Otherwise, the gun is in excellent condition. Bore, trigger and action, furniture and bluing are all good. This gun has only been worked on in the past by Fred Lewis, who replaced the hammer with a case hardened substitute and inlet a quick separation release for the innards from the stock. I shot this with a .519 Oziak bullet, sized to .517 over 24 grains of 3F Goex in a reduced capacity case. Price: $3,000, including shipping.